Freitag, 14. September 2007

My sewing machine

Dorothee asked me, what kind of sewing machine I had. So I made some photos of it. It is a Pfaff 230 and it is from the late 40s or 50s. I inherited it from my Grannie.



Technically it is not equipped very well and it doesn't run with electricity, but I am so used to it that I don't mind that I can't do any button holes etc.



And the nifty thing is: You can turn it into a piece of furniture when not in use:



I received my virtual vacation and tea swap packages. Thank you soooo much guys. I will post pics tomorrow when I am not so tired anymore.

No news on cute guy.The whole thing is dead :-(

3 Kommentare:

Secret Pal hat gesagt…

Wow!! I have never seen a sewing machine like that. I really like that it hides away and becomes a piece of furniture. Sorry about cute guy :( Have a nice weekend!

Adrienne hat gesagt…

That is a nice machine!!!

dorothee hat gesagt…

That's a cool sewing machine, and a cool piece of furniture!

Sorry to hear about cute guy... he can't be too clever if he's letting you go.