Donnerstag, 6. September 2007

5 days to go...

Only five days then school starts again. I can't believe how time flies even if you are only at home doing "nothing". Ok here are my "nothings" from the last couple of days:

The first one is a shirt from an old Burda Moden magazine from 2005. This fabric is also from my shopping spree to Butinette last week.



The last fabric from Butinette. A simple skirt I did without a pattern. The border was already embroidered on the cord fabric.



This is Ophelia. I had some yarn left over from my Fair Isle Sweater, so I knitted it up into this one. I had it finished in about 2 days as I used 5 mm needles. I didn't do the lace pattern on the back, instead I used plain stockinette. (Sorry that I wear the same pants in nearly every photo - I don't really care what I put on if I stay at home all day and nobody sees me. Don't get me started in washing my hair...)



Last but not least I, too, started the omnipresent Chevron scarf. I just love the colours of this yarn!



I'm not going to say anything about the cute guy today. No news, same ol' craze. He said he will come to my party tomorrow. Let's see how that goes. Somehow I'm really fed up with these games at the moment.

2 Kommentare:

dorothee hat gesagt…

The cardigan is really pretty, I just queued it in my ravelry projects! The skirt is cool, too! What sewing machine do you have?
It's a shame that I didn't get to talk to you yesterday, I always hate it when it's so loud because you can only speak to the person right next to you (well, I only can. I don't like screaming across the table to have a conversation).

What a bummer that your holidays are over soon!

Secret Pal hat gesagt…

Love the first top - gorgeous fabric.

Also love Ophelia - I will have to add that one to my list now! Thanks for pointing it out.