Donnerstag, 20. September 2007

Chevron scarf finished



My Chevron scarf is finally finished. Well..I shouldn't complain. It took me only about two weeks from start to end. I blocked it very hard as I think I should have gone up a needle size. Anyway, I am very happy about the colours and I wear it all the time (I'm that kind of scarf girl - I wear them even in summer)! I can't tell you what yarn I used as I already threw away the ballbands. Sorry!!!! All I can remember is that I bought the yarn at a large department store.



Its the second week of school and already I am bone-tired. I do love my job and my students but it is all very strenuous. I thought it would be better the second year but it doesn't seem likely.

1 Kommentar:

Melissa hat gesagt…

Beautiful! Your blog is one of my favorites... so inspiring!
Guess what? I signed up for a sewing class that starts in a couple of weeks - I can't wait!