Sonntag, 2. September 2007

Fair Isle done!

Finally, I have finished my first Fair Isle sweater! And I really like how it turned out! The pattern is from the magazine Rebecca and the yarn is partly acrylic, I think. I inherited it from my Grannie and i just had the yarn, now info about it. I didn't go with the suggested hood as I didn't want to look like Little Red Riding Hood.




Oh, and do you remember this one?


It turned into being this one:


I wasn't really happy with the camouflage look so I dyed it. If you look very close, a bit of the camouflage pattern is left, but I am so much happier with this colour, which I definitely will wear, in contrast to the camouflage.

I am coming down with a cold and I hate it. I get really angry with myself if I experience the shortcomings of my body. I took all measurements against cold that I know of, so hopefully I will have some days of my holidays left without being ill. What's the worst: I look like Rudolph the red-nosed Reindeer. When I have a cold, my nose turns red instantly (you can call me Rudi)

1 Kommentar:

Devonshire hat gesagt…

Fair Isle looks awesome as does the dye job. Also I love the dress you sewed - you have some serious crafting skills!!!!