Freitag, 21. September 2007

It's the weekend

Finally the weekend has arrived and I can shamelessly lie on my sofa and knit! Fortunately I don't have much work to do and can take some time off. Tomorrow the Oktoberfest starts but I couldn't care less. It has never interested me and every year I am only grumbling about all the tourists and drunk people in the underground. Such a nuisance! I dearly love Munich and everything associated with it but the Oktoberfest....well, I could do without it.

Anyway - I finished something this week (it's crochet):





Again, I, can't give you many details on the yarn apart that it is very warm and cosy. I bought it on a cone on ebay. I have to get used to the wide sleeves on the kimono but I guess with some slim jeans it will keep me stylishly warm in winter. The pattern is very straightforward and simple. And I finished the back in one day as I used a 5 mm crochet hook.

Yesterday I had a bad day. Do you know the feeling of standing a couple of steps next yourself all day long? Nothing worked. I had a knot in my tongue during my English lessons and was totally confused. To destress myself, I finished two pairs of pants last night instead of preparing the lessons for today and I will model them when they are ironed.

2 Kommentare:

Secret Pal hat gesagt…

I like the new crochet sweater. Where is the pattern from? It's always good to sew to de-stress. Hope you have a great weekend!

Holly hat gesagt…

That sweater is soooo cute. If you don't mind me asking, where did you find that? I haven't seen that kimono?