Sonntag, 23. September 2007

Knitting crazy

It seems I have lost my mind completely. I orderd some yarn (ggh Solitaire- my new fav) to do this project from an old "Verena" magazine:



My nice postman brought it on Friday at about 2.30pm. When I went to bed at 10.30pm I had knitted this (and got a nice tan besides):



On Saturday I finished the back and also did this:



I think I need a boyfriend desperately (or a life???) ;-) - I have done nothing else than knit this sweater the last two days. Or should I change my job from teacher to professional knitter?

Thank you so much Melissa and Holly for your encouraging comments. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to inspire you!! Keep on sewing (and knitting of yourse!)

4 Kommentare:

Holly hat gesagt…

I LOVE pink. I can not wait to see your finished project. Back to your Kimono. The yarn you used, was it wool or did you substitute? I know you said you got it on ebay. Just wonderering?

Secret Pal hat gesagt…

That looks great so far! I love knitting outside - getting a tan and knitting at the same time is a great combination!

Devonshire hat gesagt…

WOWOWOWOWOOWOWOW!!! That is amazing. You are so fast. That color is going to look amazing on you. I bow to your knitterly amazing skills!!!

Arctic Knitter hat gesagt…

Beautiful sweater! Don't you hate how the job can interfere w/knitting time? LOL - I'm a high school science teacher too & can totally relate.