Dienstag, 29. Januar 2008

Slipover finished!

Just a quick note: I have finished Bryant's Slipover from Interweave. It had hibernated since summer and I picked it up again this month as I am very avidly destashing and de-Ufo-ing. It is a bit big round the waist but I do have a very tiny waist and I can control it with the I cord. The Interweave model has a very androgynous shape and for a more womanly figure I would do it one size smaller next time (even though I have already done the smallest size given). The yarn is ggh Scarlett which was great to knit. I have to say I love all ggh yarns so far. They have a great texture.



More destahing: I started the Prosperous Plum Tank and I have two skeins of Cascade Sierra. I hope this will be enough!

5 Kommentare:

Robin hat gesagt…

The slipover looks great!! I think I am wearing that same T-shirt underneath my Back to School Vest on my blog today!

Adrienne hat gesagt…

It looks wonderful!!!!!

Phro5gg hat gesagt…

Looks Great! I am also trying to finish up some of the UFO's that are lurking in my house. I need to knit up some of my stash before it takes over the house. I see a lot of socks on the horizon!

Melissa hat gesagt…

That is beautiful! Nice job! I too am trying to finish up some straggler projects.

Dorothy hat gesagt…

It's beautiful!