Sonntag, 27. Januar 2008

Another Sunday

I can't belive how fast this week went by! It's Sunday again and it feels like two days back to last Sunday. I had a fairly uneventful week and caught up on my sleeping. I have I friend who always calls me after 10 p.m. and I don't get him off the phone for an hour or so. Which means that I don't get enough sleep. I need about 7 to 8 hours a night and if I don't get it I am really cranky. So I decided not to answer my phone after 10 p.m. and the quality of my life has got so much better!!! I feel more rested and relaxed. Furthermore, this was a good weekend as I didn't stay at home and worked all the time but went to dinner with two of my colleagues on Friday night and yesterday I went dancing with my girls. It was soooo good! What wasn't so good, however, was that I met cute guy, which was so unnecessary. It was just my luck - there were about 500 people there and who did I met at the bar? Of course, him. That's Murphy's Law, I guess.

I am on the second sleeve of my tailored cardi and I am so relieved - I have enough yarn!! I really like the fit of this and for once the sleeves are long enough for me. (Usually I have to add 1 or 2 inches, seems like I have longer arms than other people).
The picture doesn't do the yarn justice - I will try and do a better one in daylight. I just didn't want to have a pictureless entry.

2 Kommentare:

Robin hat gesagt…

I am all about getting my sleep too, and I do the same thing with the phone. It's really necessary for me.

I have the opposite issue with sweater sleeves - my arms are shorter than normal so I always have to shorten them!

Hope you have a great week!

Corwink hat gesagt…

I love reading your blog and have nominated you for the 'you make my day award'
(details are on my blog)