Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2008

Discloth swap

1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both?
I do both
2. What types of needles do you enjoy using for making dishcloths?
I really like bamboo needles
3. What types of cotton do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Is there any that you've been wanting to try?
I don't have any favourites
4. What color(s) are your kitchen and bath decorated in (if any)?
The kitchen is yellow and brown and my bathroom is mainly white
5. What are your favorite colors for yarns? Least favorite?
I love all kinds of pink and I don't like red
6. Do you like Winter, or do you count the days until it ends?
I really count the days - I love summer!
7. What's your favorite way to brighten your day when you're down in the dumps?
Knitting, reading a book, phoning my friends, take a bath (in that order)
8. What is your favorite treat to indulge in and when your down in the dumps?
chocolate
9. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Cocoa?
mainly coffee but I like the others as well
10. If you could take a vacation starting tomorrow and go anywhere for one week and money were no object, where would you go and what would you do?
I would go to the USA and visit someone special
11. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should be aware of?
No

Keine Kommentare: