Sonntag, 20. Januar 2008

Already Sunday??

Work is eating me up. We are close to midterm and I have to have all the grades of my pupils done by the end of next week. So no big and fast knitting there. However, this morning, I made these two dishcloths for my swap. A great design and I can use up my stash (these are made of Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece)! This is especially good as I gave myself the promise not to buy yarn in the near future!



I signed up for Secret of the Stole 2 and I have already finished hint 1 from Friday. So now I have to wait the whole week :-( I use recycled yarn from a crocheted dress that was just hideous and bulky.


I am currently also on the arms of my tailored cardigan and I am afraid that I don't have enough yarn. And I can't buy more as it is approximately 10 years old and the company where we got it from doesn't exist anymore. Well, we just have to see how it will work out.

4 Kommentare:

Holly hat gesagt…

You have to be kidding me, just knit two dishcloths up in 1 morning, it would take me a day to 1/2.

Adrienne hat gesagt…

BSCF Is the best ever lol. Love the washcloths!

Melissa hat gesagt…

I'm working on the same dishcloths... but it's taking me a little longer. ;) Nice colors!

wildflower38 hat gesagt…

Nice dishcloths!

Are you going to do the Mystic Light Shawl kal?