Montag, 14. Januar 2008

New frontiers and old methods

New year - new frontiers! On Sunday I made my first felted bag:



This picture was taken still in the drying stage. The pattern is Sophie and it is an easy an quick knit. I used Cascade 220 for it. I think I will put a crocheted flower on one side as an ornament. At first I was a bit afraid of felting but it is so easy!!! I think I will do another one of these bags in another colour.

I got some Asford yarn dye on ebay (only the primary colours yellow, blue, red) and this is the first hank I dyed with it. It is not perfect but pretty well done for a first attempt I daresay!



Another mindless knitting project. Simple stockinette socks in Wollbutt's "Venezia":



And a new cardigan! This is from the Drops website (Tailored Cardigan) and I use some recycled yarn from the 1990s I got from my Mum:

1 Kommentar:

Melissa hat gesagt…

Love the socks!