Sonntag, 11. November 2007

WIPs

It seems like I'm too stupid to count until 28. I missed 8 rows on the second mitten by Bente B.



Anyhow, I am very pleased how the first one turned out! It fits perfectly. Well, the second one just has to be frogged for a couple of rows. I used plain sock yarn from Butinette and 2.5 mm needles for this project.



Obviously, I am into smocking right know!



And this is what I finished this weekend. A plain stockinette sock in Butinette "Toskana grün". I am not up to big and exciting projects at the moment, as I have a lot to do at school and this week was as crazy as the week before the holidays. I hope for a quieter next week.

3 Kommentare:

Holly hat gesagt…

I like the plain stockinette sock. The gloves are cute. I love the smocking too.

Corwink hat gesagt…

Ooohhh your gloves are cute!! I like the hot pink with the grey. Great combination.

Melissa hat gesagt…

Beautiful socks and mittens.