Freitag, 2. November 2007

TGIF

Yesterday night was one of those nights. At 11 pm I go to bed, I read, I eat, I turn of the lights....and I stay awake until 4 am. Sometimes sleep isn't my friend. Usually, when I am alone and worked all day and couldn't talk to my friends on the phone. Thank God it happens less often than it did during my studies. It is not nice. At all. Anyways, I got a lot of things done. I cleaned the flat, I ate and read some more. And I made this tissue holder after this tutorial:



As much as I hate plain stockinette, I started another project which will probably drive me nuts sooner or later. It is this sleevless pullover and I use ggh "Bel Air" for it. The yarn has a really nice texture and it knits pretty fast. The pattern doesn't specify the size so I am not exactly sure how this will fit me. Well, we'll see.



Margaret sent me these key covers in my monkey swap package. Isn't it cute? Today I attached them to my keys - how did you know that I desperately needed something like this?

1 Kommentar:

Melissa hat gesagt…

The tissue holder is so cute and cardigan is gorgeous. Nice job, as always! Where do you find the time??