Sonntag, 18. November 2007

Winter Wonderland Coffee Swap Topic of the week

The Thursday upcoming is Thanksgiving in the U.S., so let's all - American and not alike! - just share a post with what it is we're thankful for. A wonderful thing to do any time of year, I thought it'd be a nice thing to share for this week with the group!

I am thankful for a lot of things in my life:
  • my family who support me in everything I do and drive me everywhere!!
  • my best friends (Tanja, Birgit, Ulf) whom I can call with any need at any time of the day and who listen to me patiently for hours
  • my American sweetheart who changed my life a great deal and who made me into the person I am today (even though he is - again and alas - absent from my life at the moment)
  • my stitch'n'bitch group for sharing a beautiful hobby
  • Mr D who likes to eat the christmas cookie from last year and who pays me the most beautiful compliments at the right moment when I need them
  • the internet that enables me to be in contact with the most amazing people all over the world

Keine Kommentare: