Mittwoch, 21. November 2007

On my free day....

...before I sat down at my desk and graded papers, I finished my pink tomato. I am sorry for the picture but it seems I am unable to take a sharp photo with just one hand. I used my fav yarn for it that I got from my secret pal (huge thanks again!). I think the colour suits me quite well. The pattern is straightforward as always and posed no problem.



Two days ago I did some Kool-Aid dyeing again. This time I used beige sock yarn (the one I also used for the mittens) and as a result the colours got more muted. The effect is really nice i think:




Why don't I get photos like that when I take pictures of myself- it is a mystery!

3 Kommentare:

Holly hat gesagt…

I like the muted change in the yarn. With the white yarn, the Kool-aid is so bright. What kind of yarn did you use to dye it.

Holly hat gesagt…

Oh, I hit publish and the sweater is cute. Will be cute for spring.

Robin hat gesagt…

Love how the sweater came out!