Donnerstag, 1. November 2007

Monkeys and cardigans

I have finished my cardigan and I am sooo proud! I think it turned out very well. I was afraid that I would run out of yarn before I had finished the second arm but I have half a skein left for a belt. But after taking this picture I think don't I need it. This solution looks much better! What do you think? Now I hope for really cold weather to wear this beauty.



Yesterday I got my "Monkey Sock Swap 3" package from Margaret. She sent the most amazing monkey stuff! You can see the socks in all their beauty on her blog. I already wore them to S'n'B last night. Thank you so much Margaret!!

7 Kommentare:

Süßstoff hat gesagt…

Die Jacke ist wirklich wunderschön! Ich würde auf jeden Fall bei der derzeitigen Verschlusslösung bleiben - die sieht super aus!

You also received a very cool swap package! Nice.

weaverknits hat gesagt…

Fantastisch!

Corwink hat gesagt…

Ooohhhhh I am drooling!!! That sweater is awesome. I am in love with the color as well.

Adrienne hat gesagt…

ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly hat gesagt…

That turned out so cute. Another great work by you and I like the one you are working on now, the sleeveless one.

dorothee hat gesagt…

Wow, the cardigan is a beauty! Well done!

Grace hat gesagt…

Gorgeous cardigan! I love the clasp you're using to keep it shut. It really gives it that extra something :)

Alice @kathrynivy.com