Dienstag, 20. November 2007

100th post and gifts

This is my 100th blogpost. I can't belive that I have written so much already!!! No knitting content this time, just some crafting. These are all gifts that I made for my Mum whose birthday it was last Monday. First of all I made this using the napkin technique:



Then I made her the sleeping mask from Amy Butler's "In stitches" that I got from my secret pal. I also used original Amy Butler fabric. It was my first attempt at quilting and I think it turned out ok. This is the front:



This is the back and the bag that I "designed" (too grand a word) to go with it:



Just a short one as I have to head back to school this afternoon. More knitting coming up soon!

3 Kommentare:

Secret Pal hat gesagt…

The In Stitches project turned out great! Nice work!

Melissa hat gesagt…

Beautiful, as always! I have that book on "my list".

Holly hat gesagt…

I bet she loved them. Presents are more special when they are made.