Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2007

Winter Wonderland Coffee Swap

Coffee
What are your favorite kinds of coffee? (Brands, Roasts, anything at all you'd like to share!)
I usually drink Dallmayr Prodomo which is a local Munich brand
Do you prefer whole bean or ground coffee?
Ground
This time of year, there are often Holiday Blends available, and many flavored coffees - do you drink flavored coffee?
Haven't really tried it yet but Kelly sent me some which I will definitely drink!
Do you enjoy special blends?
I don't really know what that is supposed to be
How do you take your coffee? Cream and Sugar? Straight up? Decaf?
Cream and sugar, at school i drink decaf to de-stress me
Do you prefer drinking from a nice thick mug, or a matched cup and saucer?
I prefer large mugs (the larger the better)

Winter and Holidays
What is your favorite part of Winter?
The snow and the festive season
Do you celebrate a holiday in December, and if so, which holiday?
First my birthday then Christmas
If you celebrate Christmas, do you put up a tree?
My parents do and I always spend the holidays there, I don't have one in my own flat (yet?)
Would you enjoy items related to the holiday, or would you prefer a Winter themed package?
I don't really care
Do you collect anything?
Nope
Are there any holiday or winter-themed items (Snowmen, Angels, Snoflakes, Santas, etc) that you collect?
No
Do you wear scarves? Mittens? Hats?
Yes, yes, yes
What is your favorite holiday or winter treat?Please share a favorite Winter or Holiday memory.
Visiting the different christmas markets in Munich and Nuremberg. Drinking mulled wine and eating sweets, walking around and look at all thes tuff

Yarn and Crafting
Do you Knit or Crochet?
Yes, both
For how long?
Can't really say, a looong time
Do you like wooden, metal, or plastic needles\hooks?
It depends on the yarn and on the project
Circular or straight?
see above
What sort of projects do you enjoy making?
Everything that challenges me in one way or another
What are your favorite types of yarn to work with?
Cotton blends
Do you spin or dye?
I do some Koll-Aid dyeing
Do you do other crafts such as scrapbooking or needlepoint or anything else?
Needlepoint and sewing

General
When is your birthday?
8th Dec
Do you have any children? (Furry kind count!)
No
What are your favorite colors?
Pinks and violets
Do you have any allergies?
No

Keine Kommentare: