Montag, 29. Oktober 2007

Progress

As Holly asked me in my last post, I used again Kool-Aid for the yarn I dyed in pink and blue as a lot of Kool-Aid was so generously bestowed on my in the Fall into Autumn Swap. Some progress on my most recent UFOs (I have "some" more - believe me). I finished one arm on the cardigan yesterday and cast on the second one this morning:



I made some progress as well on the Hanami Stole - I am already deep into the Cherry Blossom Pattern:



Bought some new knitting magazines on the weekend (Verena, Vogue's Knit 1) and there are some nice things in there which I am itching to begin. But I promised myself to at least finish the two projects above, before I start with anything new. I noticed that I get bouts of cast-on-itis when I am stressed. Maybe because iI don't have the nerves and the patience to finish what I have already begun?

2 Kommentare:

Adrienne hat gesagt…

WOW, beautiful!!!!

Holly hat gesagt…

You truly do beautiful work.