Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2007

Autumn coat

As the weather grows colder, and I have a cold, I thought about knitting this, but sans the fun fur sleeves (it is from the latest "online" magazine):



And as I stayed in bed most of the last couple of days (no voice, red nose etc etc) I came as far as this:



The picture doesn't do the yarn justice, it is not that orange, but rather a light brown. I was a bit afraid of the smok-pattern but it isn't that difficult and the result is quite nice.

Off to bed now, I have to be fit tomorrow!

4 Kommentare:

dorothee hat gesagt…

Pretty pattern!
I hope you get better soon, in time for the wool market! I'm just fighting the same problem, I'm trying to cure my cold before it can get nasty.

Adrienne hat gesagt…

That is going to be BEAUTIFUL! Feel better soon!

Kerry hat gesagt…

Very nice! I've never tried smocking but I really love the look of it. The jacket will be beautiful.

Take care and feel well soon!

Holly hat gesagt…

I am so sorry your sick. Just over the nasty stuff myself. I love that. You find the most awesome patterns. What online magazine were refering to? Hope you feel better soon. Can't be missing that wool market.Lol.