Montag, 15. Oktober 2007

Holly Rocks!

Not only has she nominated me but also tagged me for a MEME 8 Random Things about me. Here it goes:

1) I can recite the prologue from Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet" by heart. We did that for fun during a very, very, very boring RE lesson.

2) I only have to see a film once to quote it - and I do it all the time! ("Mini me - stop h***ing the laser!")

3) Although being German I eat American style. I cut the meat beforehand, only use the fork and put my left arm under the table. This drives some German people nuts because they think it is rude.

4) More of my friends are male than female. I don't know what that says about me.

5) I absolutely destest it when people call you and not speak on your voicemail - I always wonder for hours what the wanted from me.

6) For years I have been dreaming constantly about trains, planes and airports.

7) I love to be on the telephone. I spend at least 2 hrs daily on the phone with friends.

8) If I were a boy, my name would be Elmar *urgh*

4 Kommentare:

Secret Pal hat gesagt…

Great list! I can never quote movies. I think you need to go on a great holiday with all those train, plane and airport dreams!

I didn't realize that was the American style of eating. Hmm, I don't do that. Interesting!! I knit "German style" though so maybe I eat German style as well.

dorothee hat gesagt…

Interesting list! Name-wise I'm glad that you're a girl ;-)
Re no. 5: I did this too. But now I think, what the heck, if it was important they'll call again.

Holly hat gesagt…

Thanks. That is a pretty interesting list. I have more guy friends than girls and I infatuated with airplanes and flying air crafts. I am glad you were a female too. Lots better name.

Adrienne hat gesagt…

Great list! I enjoyed reading it!