Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2007

FO and WIP

I have finished my pink sweater and I love it! I have to say, it is simply perfect! The pattern, the size, the yarn - perfect!! I wore it today for the first time which was good as today the annual teachers' photo was taken. Never mind, that I slept only 5 hrs and had unwashed hair. At least I wore the right sweater!



Furthermore, I couldn't resist to cast on my self-dyed yarn. The colourway comes out grat, doesn't it?



Although I used orange and grape it looks like there is some blue in it which is rather nice, I think.

4 Kommentare:

Adrienne hat gesagt…

Your sweater looks wonderful! Love the colorway of your socks too!

Emily hat gesagt…

What a great sweater! It fits you really well and it is beautiful.

Secret Pal hat gesagt…

Love the pink sweater!! What is the pattern?

Holly hat gesagt…

I love the pink sweater, my favorite color. Looks great on you. Your dye job came out perfect for that pattern on your socks.