Samstag, 27. Oktober 2007

Guten Tag, guten Tag, ich will mein Leben zurück

This week has been insane. Meetings, meetings, horrible students, more meetings etcetc. Thank God I have now one week off to correct mountains of testpapers, yay!
Highlights of this week: my new self-dyed yarn (see below) and the concert of "Wir sind Helden" - I absolutely love this band!!! Every songs fits my life in one way or another. Amazing!
I am busily working on the arms of my cardigan - I want to have it finished asap!

2 Kommentare:

Elemmaciltur hat gesagt…

Ich wusste gar nicht, dass Du Fan von "Wir sind Helden" bist. :-)

Holly hat gesagt…

That is some cool colors, what did you dye it with this time? I just got back from Seattle and tried my hand at dyeing with Jacquard nonacid dyes with my sister. I will post the yarn at a later date.