Donnerstag, 16. August 2007

We are going on a summer holiday!

Yes! Finally I am off!! Our flight starts at 6 am on Sat so I will not be blogging anymore tomorrow as I will be off to my parents. And my new sofa is coming tomorrow as well! So exciting!
Yesterday I finished another scarf (besides getting sunburned - have you ever heard of someone going on holiday and actually having a sunburn already? I haven't)

The pattern is from Debbie Stoller's book "The Happy Hooker" so it is crochet! I used Schöller+Stahl "Merino Stretch" for it. In the middle of things this is quite boring (as probably all scarves are) because you work lenghtwise and therefore the rows are quite long.
The scarf is reserved for a special someone - I wonder if he will like it...
I sent my MS 3 to the frogpond and started again on larger needles which definitely looks better. Maybe I will take this withg me to Rhodos...
Have fun everyone and see you all in a week!

2 Kommentare:

Secret Pal hat gesagt…

Have a great time on holiday!!

I like the Happy Hooker crochet book - I want to make "the unseamly sweater".

Katy C hat gesagt…

Steph - I hope you received my email last week - my Sockapalooza socks arrived, and they are fantastic! They fit perfectly, but it will probably be a month or so before it is cool enough here to wear them.
Have a great holiday!
Katy in Texas