Donnerstag, 9. August 2007

Finish, Finished, Done

Today two mor FOs! First, there is Wisp:


I used Junghans Yarn for this, Fee ,in the colour lavender. For me this looks more like blue....
It is a very straightforward pattern and not too complicated for someone new to lace. It is a well-sized, versatile stole. If I find some nice buttons, I will add them as suggested in the pattern.

Next up, the Sockapalooza 4 socks which are already on their way to my sockpal. Sorry for the bad quality of the picture but I took only one pic when I had finished the first sock! I bought some very variegated yarn on ebay (black, yellow, green and pink strands wound together) and used a pattern from the magazine "Anna extra - Die schönsten Strickmuster": Nr. 63 on p. 29.
I hope my pal will like them!



I feel like doing some more socks at the moment- but I will do that during my vacation. At the moment I try to finish the various projects lying around my flat!

2 Kommentare:

Adrienne hat gesagt…

Love the color!!!

Grace hat gesagt…

Your Wisp looks gorgeous! That is definitely a color I would call blue too :)

Alice @ http://Kathrynivy.com