Montag, 27. August 2007

I'm back!

I'm back from one great week on Rhodos! I was really nice there - the island is beautiful in a kind of rugged and barren way. But, and there is only one but, it was just too hot to do anything else than sit in the shade on the beach and hope for a little breeze. We had around 45°C every day! Thank God we had AC in our hotel, otherwise I think I would have died. I finished three pairs of socks - pictures will follow in due course. I think I was the sensation of the beach - everybody came over and wanted to know what I was doing. Anyhow, I wasn't the only one knitting, there was another lady clicking away while sunbathing.

After having done the unpacking, the laundry etc, I did this yesterday:



I bought some Amy Butler fabric a while back on ebay and these projects were just perfect for it:



Both patterns are from the net. The box bag tutorial by Kelly is great and easy to follow! The purse I will use for my knitting stuff.



I presented the scarf from the last post to the gute guy and he was really happy about it. He said that if I hadn't offered it to him he would have asked me to do one for him :-) He is soooo sweet, he called me at 4 am just before I boarded the plane to Greece. Isn't that nice? Anyway, keep your fingers crossed...

5 Kommentare:

Elemmaciltur hat gesagt…

Sounds like things are going well for you! ;-) Great bag, BTW.

Adrienne hat gesagt…

Welcome back!!! Love the bag!

Dee Light hat gesagt…

Love the box bag!!! Just wonderful!! Great fabric!!!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Stephanie, I sent your Dog days box last week, I hope that it will arrive soon! (it's coming from the States)

Michelle hat gesagt…

I am so glad you got the package and that you like it... I hope those Jelly belly's really taste like Dr. Pepper! :-)