Dienstag, 7. August 2007

SP11 Questionnaire

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I love Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece. I haven't come across a fiber I don't like
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
I have an old plastic case inherited from my Grannie
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I have been knitting ever since I can remember- therefore I'd say I am advanced
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Nope
5. What's your favorite scent?
Vanilla
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Definitely!! Chocolate and Gummibärchen
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I am sewing, crocheting and cross-stitching. I so want to try spinning! I have a drop-spindle but it seems I am too stupid to work it
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I love electronic music (Air, Cafe del Mar etc) - I have an iPod
9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
Anything in pink or purple I like best. I can't stand orange or red
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
Working on it....
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
I wear everything apart from ponchos
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Anything challenging
13. What are you knitting right now?
Wisp, MS 3, Emerald Sea Tank, Dress from "Fitted Knits"
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
YES!
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Depends all on the project
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
Nope - that's on my mental wishlist
17. How old is your oldest UFO?
A couple of weeks I guess
18. What is your favorite holiday?
very relaxing yet stimulating as well - a good mix of both
19. Is there anything that you collect?
Ahem..yarn maybe?
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
I want to get some of Amy Butler's books and patterns
21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
Entrelac is definitely something I have to get my hands on
22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes! I wear European size 38
23. When is your birthday?
December
24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID?
Not yet

1 Kommentar:

Secret Pal hat gesagt…

Very interesting responses to your questionnaire!
I love Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece too!

Are you knitting the Fitted Knits dress with the Fitted Knits group (knitalong)?

Love Amy Butler's books, patterns, and FABRIC!