Montag, 13. August 2007

Sockapalooza Socks are here!

My sockapalooza socks arrives on Friday and I am really, really happy about them. It's my favourite colour and the pattern is just beautiful! They came from Angela in Germany!





As I am going to Rhodos next week, where we hopefully have better weather than here I made these shorts yesterday (they are from the Burda moden magazine). I wasn't really sure about the bold colour but they turned out great!



There are some news on the love front - but superstitious as I am, I don't want to talk about it too soon. I have met him a week ago and things look veeeery good! keep your fingers crossed :-)

1 Kommentar:

Devonshire hat gesagt…

Love the shorts and the sockapalooza socks look fantastic! I got mine too and will blog about them soon!