Samstag, 3. Mai 2008

Progress



I am nearly done with the back of my sleeveless intarsia pullover and I am proud! It is slow work but it keeps me on my toes. A LOT of grading going on at the moment as there are the final exams at our school (Abitur). I just have to get through this weekend and then the next week and then...vacation time!!! Yesterday a friend of mine asked me if I would like go to Berlin with her for a couple of days. That would be verys nice as I could meet some people there I haven't seen for ages. So only one more intense week - I can do it!!
Have a great weekend!

3 Kommentare:

Adrienne hat gesagt…

Oh wow! Love the color work!!!

Robin hat gesagt…

Wow - very impressive! Intarsia during a high stress week!

Melissa hat gesagt…

That is coming along great! Cool design.