Samstag, 24. Mai 2008

I'n back!

The trip to Berlin was great in every respect. We had a nice hotel which was in walking distance to the "Potsdamer Platz", we had sunshine all the time and the whole atmosphere was just good. We walked miles and miles (my feet hurt like hell every evening), watched all the important sights, went to the theatre and found the best Bar in Berlin Mitte which was around the corner of our hotel. I also did some shopping (especially at the KaDeWe) for which I have never time during school. We had coffee (and prosecco) in the café in top of the Reichstag. This is a good tip to anyone visiting: if you don't want to queue at the Reichstag (which usually takes about 1 1/2 hrs) you should make reservations with this café. Then you can enter via a "special" entrance without any queues. We also did a boat trip on the Spree through the city which was very relaxing. On the train I knitted this:



It's the famous "my so.called scarf" in Wollmeise Lammdochtwolle in the colour "Puderdöschen". need I say more?

Also, my Clapotis is finished and being blocked at the moment on my sofa:



A close-up:



I also finished my Pucci Pullunder (but have no space to block it yet..so no pics). Today i got my package from "The Seven Deadly S(p)ins" and again this was really done with love and consideration. Pics coming soon. Off to work now - school starts again on Monday. AND: I have a date tonight! Yay!

3 Kommentare:

Adrienne hat gesagt…

I love your scarf and clapotis!!! I want to make it for my mom for Christmas!

Dorothy hat gesagt…

Sounds like a great trip! The scarf is beautiful colors.

I hope you had fun on your date!

Robin hat gesagt…

Sounds like a great time in Berlin! I like that idea of a special entrance for those with reservations - they should do that everywhere! Clapotis is looking really great too.