Mittwoch, 14. Mai 2008

Relax, take it easy

The holidays are great! The weather is really fine ( I got sunburnt on Friday!) and I do next to nothing except knitting. I have the desire to finsih off some of my Wips. At the moment I am doing the clapotis and I hope to be finished tonight:



I use some very pretty sock yarn. It is softly variegated in beige, white and lilac which you can't really see on the photo. Anyway, pretty, pretty, pretty.

I sewed this a while ago but now is the weather to wear it. The pattern is out of an English magazine but I added an belt to make the shape nicer. The fabric is from my SP11 pal Robin:




The back is the nice part about it. Do you know how hard it is to photograph your own backside??

2 Kommentare:

Robin hat gesagt…

The dress is so cute!!! It's great to see the fabric in a finished outfit! I like the addition of the belt as well.

Melissa hat gesagt…

Very cute! It looks really good on you.