Sonntag, 11. Mai 2008

I made it!

Finally the holidays are here! Don't ask me how I made it through the last week but somehow I did it. Even with a major lack of sleep. I had a bet with a colleague of mine over a football game and it said that the loser had to cook dinner. Well, it ended with a draw so we both had to cook. I don't really like cooking but I made an effort and even made a dish with meat (which I usually don't do for me alone - I am more of a snack or going out to dinner person). Well, we cooked, we drank wine, we watched a movie - and it was all of a sudden 2 a.m. and I had to be at school at 8 a.m. in the morning. This was really the hardest day of all! For the long weekend I am at my parents just now and relax - and knit. I just finished Rosalind by A mingled yarn:



I think I could have done a 32" insted of a 36" so this jacket is a bit loose around the arms, me being a 34" around the chest. But then I can put a blouse beneath it and also wear it in cooler weather. Do you think it looks big on me? I used all of my 8 skeins of Knitpicks Shine sport that I got in the last Mystery Swap. I also realized that I have to get bigger buttons. Please don't mind the wallpaper in the background - I made this picture in my old bedroom.
I started Titania and I will do a 32" this time.

8 Kommentare:

Melissa hat gesagt…

That is a BEAUTIFUL sweater. It looks loose fitiing but not TOO big. I think it is veryy pretty. Nicely done.

dorothee hat gesagt…

Wow, Rosalind is beautiful!!! I don't think it looks big or too big on you.

Glad you survived exam period! ;-) What are you doing in your holidays?

Holly hat gesagt…

That is very cute! I agree it looks loose, but I am with you on a cute fitted shirt or tank top, and I think it still hangs right and I wanna say shine is cotton, it might shrink, or maybe not if it is handwashed.

Robin hat gesagt…

Yay on making it to the holidays!! I'm with you on cooking - I'm trying to make myself like it, but my natural tendency is quick snacks or going out too. Rosalind is cute - it does look a little loose, but I think some of that is the style. I hate when the only choices are 32 or 36, as I'm 34" too. I usually always go with the 32" now but use needles that create a little larger gauge.

Michelle hat gesagt…

Another absolutely beautiful creation by you! :-) Love it!

Dorothy hat gesagt…

As always, your work is gorgeous!

I like the wallpaper.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Danke sehr an den Webmaster.

Gruss Elena

Anonym hat gesagt…

I am not sure why I have come to love swarovski so much maybe because it is Austrian and I love Austria!


[url=http://www.buyswarovski.net/charms.html]swarovski charms[/url]