Samstag, 26. April 2008

Intarsia and a hell of a week

This week has been the worst of this school year. Communication was really difficult as everyone was very edgy and I was near to tears a couple of times out of sheer frustration. I felt like walking backwards and didn't trust my abilities anymore. Furthermore I have had a sore throat for some days now and it doesn't get any better or worse. Somehow I wish I would finally come down with a cold because than this shilly-shallying would finally be over.

Here a picture of the blocked Shallowtail Shawl. I really fell in love with this and wear it more or less constantly!



Due to all this stress there wasn't much knitting. However I started a new technique - intarsia!
I cast on for this project and I am not sure if I do the intarsia right, but I think it looks ok for my first time (and this is the back anyway):

4 Kommentare:

Adrienne hat gesagt…

Sorry you had a rough week! your shawl is beautiful!

dorothee hat gesagt…

Sorry to hear about your week! Hope you feel better soon. Let me know if you need to get out.

Robin hat gesagt…

The intarsia looks perfect! Nice job! Sorry to hear about the work unpleasantness - the school year's over soon!

Robin hat gesagt…

I totally forgot to mention that I love the Swallowtail Shawl! It is beautiful and looks like it would go with everything.