Freitag, 18. April 2008

TGIF

Some FOs for Friday!

I finished the crochet trench and I like how it turned out. The texture is great and it will become my favourite spring coat! I am not sure if I will do a belt or not, I just have to play around with some fastening options. I haven't done crochet in a while and after this piece of work I will probably stick to knitting for a while.



This week I was all into the Shallowtail Shawl and as of this moment it is being blocked. I wasn't really sure about the yarn (Wollmeise Lace "Birkenrinde") but i think it worked out quite nicely. This is a quick knit and I am looking forward to wearing it. I still have half of the skein left and I am thinking about what I could do with it. Any ideas?



My Brown Cotton Fleece (colourway "Wisteria") order from Webs finally arrived and I will probably start with Titania this weekend.

3 Kommentare:

Robin hat gesagt…

Love the new crochet trench! No ideas on the leftover yarn - I have tons left over myself that I think I will give away next month in a blogiversary contest. Stay tuned! Have a great weekend!

Melissa hat gesagt…

That's a great coat. The shawl is gorgeous!

Dorothy hat gesagt…

The trench is unbelievable! It's just gorgeous!

I love to see what you do - it's inspiring.