Donnerstag, 10. April 2008

Scarves

Bayern Munich is losing in the UEFA cup. I can barely watch it. They have to score two more goals and I am pretty sure they won't make it. So I show you my scarves instead.
The first one is a plain one with one dropped stitch in Lang "Silk Dream" which I got from d.knit for my birthday. It is so unbelieveably soft I want to touch it all the time.



The second one I just started during the match. It will be in garter stitch with a dropped stitch edging. I dyed the yarn with kool-aid myself. It has some acrylic in it which didn't get any colour which gives it a nice structure.




Keep your fingers crossed for Bayern Munich!

3 Kommentare:

dorothee hat gesagt…

Wow, what a beautiful pink scarf! ;-)
Oh, and Bayern really did not deserve their result. Getafe should have one, they were the better team!

Robin hat gesagt…

The Silk Dream is a beautiful color and I bet it is super soft!

Melissa hat gesagt…

I really like that scarf!