Mittwoch, 9. April 2008

Gluttony

I have finished my Gluttony Socks and I am also very proud of them because this was my first sock pattern and I found it quite challenging language wise. it was a fun knit however and I am looking forward to the next procject from "The Seven Deadly S(p)ins"!



Yesterday night I went to a wine seminar which was a present for my birthday. We learned to taste red wine correctly. It was very interesting and I learned a lot. The wines we had were very good (and expensive). However, it took more than 3 hrs and I feel really tired now - and I have to go to work in an hour! I hope this day will pass quickly. Unfortunately, we have a teachers' meetint in the afternoon...

Not much knitting going on at the moment, just too much work and too many things besides that!

3 Kommentare:

Robin hat gesagt…

The socks look great. Hope you had a great birthday - the wine tasting sounds like it was fun, but I know what you mean about it making for a long day the next day!

Dorothy hat gesagt…

The socks are beautiful!

Wine tasting - what a fun night!

Adrienne hat gesagt…

Very cute!!!