Samstag, 1. März 2008

Stormy Saturday

We had the strangest weather today: stormy winds, then a thunderstorm, then hail, then snow and then sunshine. Crazy!

I finished this vest today and I think it came out quite good. I wasn't sure about the white buttons (vintage) but with a white tee or blouse I think they match well. This is again a Drops pattern. (For all the English speaking world: I give the link to the German patterns. They are, however, also available in English. Just go to my Ravelry site).



Yesterday night I felt like sewing again. And I made this really cute bag. It is from this site. I used up some leftover fabrics. The pink one is from the curtains in my living room, so I probably shouldn't sit next to them with this bag :-)



Tomorrow we have the local elections here and I am one of those people to count the votes. It is all very complicated (split tickets etc.) but I thought as a civil servant I have to give something back to the community. (And hey, I get a day off for it..) Tonight, I have to study, what exactly I have to do. I hope there are some people there tomorrow who know what to do!

3 Kommentare:

Dorothy hat gesagt…

What a cute bag!

Holly hat gesagt…

Cute bag. I bet you are always dress to a T aren't you.

Melissa hat gesagt…

That bag is adorable. You are always such an inspiration! Actualy, I bought fabric for my first quilt today. I found a little fabric shop and the woman is going to teach me. I am so happy!