Samstag, 15. März 2008

Colourful Saturday

Today I got my first package from The Seven Deadly S(p)ins - and it is sooo cute. I love everything thats in it!!!



I want to start right away, but I force myself to finish other projects first!



I used up all my Cascade 220 for this little bag from D. Stoller's "The Happy Hooker". I made it slightly bigger to really use up all the yarn.




The other side is in blue:



I even lined it with some matching green fabric:



The sun is shining, I have nothing to do - I feel good! (And I hope this will stay this way all through the holidays..)

5 Kommentare:

Holly hat gesagt…

Cute bag!

Dorothy hat gesagt…

How cute! I love that the bag has different colors on either side!

Lacey hat gesagt…

cute Bag, and I like the yarn you dyed below. Have a good easter

Robin hat gesagt…

Hope you are having (or had) a great time in Rome! I like the crochet purse. I started that one a while ago and lost interest - maybe I should find it in my yarn closet and finish it after seeing yours! I like that you did yours in a multicolor version.

weaverknits hat gesagt…

How was Rome???

Am I ever jealous of the 7 Deadly S(p)ins package, oh my. I had to pass it up since I have so many unfinished design projects and unfinished garments on my hands right now. Now I'm even more sad that I did...