Samstag, 29. März 2008

I couldn't resist...

...to cast on for yet another project - the Firestarter:



This is my first toe-up sock and I think I managed quite well. Finally, a new challenge for me :-) The pattern calls for two circular needles (which I don't have) so I used 4 dpns as I am also more comfortable with that. I dyed the yarn myself with kool-aid and from the beginning I thought of this pattern for it.



Yesterday I went ballroom dancing. 10 years ago I was very successful in it but haven't danced a bit since then. I went better then expected, somehow my subconscious remembered nearly all the steps but I was a bit "rusty" in the joints. Today my muscles are sore but I feel great!! (although I could use another two weeks of spring break!)

2 Kommentare:

Holly hat gesagt…

So, that is how kool-aid yarn turns out. Very pretty for spring.

Michelle hat gesagt…

Stephanie, I always enjoy stopping here to see your amazing knitting progress... I'm casting these socks on today.. thank you for inspiring me yet again... and ballroom dancing.. ooh fun! :-)