Samstag, 8. März 2008

Small projects

This week was crazy - I was away nearly every night which wasn't so good for my mood on Friday. And I only had time and patience for small projects. First of all, another hedgehog. This has already been presented to my pregnant colleague and she was enchanted.



Then I made these "sofa socks" out of a German sock book. I dyed the yarn myself with Kool Aid. No modelled picture as I can't show you my legs at the moment. I don't look at them myself so as not to feel too guilty.



Last, but not least the "Fountain Hat" from Interweave. This is also sock yarn, also self-dyed, but this time with Ashford colours. Still haven't quite figured out how to take a photograph of myself with a hat on. And I am neck-deep in grading papers, so not much patience there.




The good thing is: only one week to go until the Easter holidays!!!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Warning, See Here!

Dorothy hat gesagt…

I got my Dishcloth package today. THANK YOU! I love everything! The dishcloths are so soft, and I can't wait to use the coffee soap! Today is rainy and dreary, and this package totally made it bright and cheerful. Thank you!