Montag, 30. April 2007

Summer Dishcloth Exchange

I'm taking part in this exchange and here is my questionaire:

1. When did you learn to knit? Who taught you?
I learned to knit I guess when I was around 6 or so. I cannot remember if it was my Mum or my Grandma who taught me

2. What was your very first completed object? Your most recent?
The first one I really can't remember. The most recent was "Glee" from zephyrstyle

3. What was the very first thing you sent to the frog pond? (pulled out and started over) Your most recent?
There have been lots of projects I abandoned over the years. The most recent is "The Somewhat cowl" (the curse of a tiny waist).

3. What is currently on the needles for you?
I'm working on the Swing Cardigan by Margaret O'Leary in the Vogue Knitting Spring/Summer 07 issue and some ankle socks and the Somewhat Cowl

4. What types of needles do you enjoy working with? What have you tried and hated?
I'm fine with everything depending on the project

5. Have you knit dishcloths before?
Just finished my first one!

6. What was your favorite one?
Can't say as I have only finished one so far

7. Least favorite?
See above

8. Do you use homemade dishcloths or face cloths yourself, or give them as gifts, or both?
I still have some left from my grandmother which I don't like to use up as she's been dead for a decade now, so there's only a limited number of her cloths left

9.What are your favorite and least favorite scents? (For your body, such as soap/lotion/etc)
In summer I love fresh and light scents and in winter I go for heavier ones but not too heavy

10. What are your favorite colors?
I have to admit I'm a pink lady. I love every shade of that colour and also violet

11. What colors (if any) are your bathroom and kitchen decorated in?
My tiny tiny kitchen is mostly in (let me have a peek) yellow and dark brown
My bathroom is mostly white with a hint of blue and mint

12. What other hobbies and crafts do you enjoy?
Cross stitch, crochet, knitting - I try everything
dancing (ballett and ballroom mainly, but tried out others as well) - if I only had the time!

13. Chocolate: Dark? White? Milk? Ew?
usually eaten so quickly I don't care but if given the choice: dark

14. Do you like salty treats? What kinds?
chips- I could live on them. The bigger the box the better

15. If you could go anywhere in the world for one day and spend the day any way you wanted, where would you go and what would you do?
To my sweetheart (wherever he is workwise) and just spend the day in his company

16. Do you have any allergies? (Yarns, foods, etc. that might impact what your pal can send)
Not that I know of. I belive as long as I don't know about what allergies I might have, I won't have them. It's all about believing and knowing as far as my body is concerned

Keine Kommentare: