Dienstag, 10. April 2007

Glee

I hate correcting class tests. Just hate it. This is the only aspect of my job I don't like! Although we are on easter break I have a stash of 27 year-11 English tests to correct as the holidays do count to the 2-weeks correction period. Fortunately, I am halfway through them and hopefully in 2 days I will have finished and have another 3 days to relax before school starts again.
Anyway, as you can see I have nearly finished my first top-down work! It is Glee by Zephyrstyle. I just have to finish the second sleeve and block it. I changed the sleeves to long ones as the yarn is more for cold than warm weather. I like the colour very much, it's a sort of blueish-grey. The yarn is a cheap German one from a big department store. However, I like knitting with it.

Keine Kommentare: