Samstag, 21. April 2007

Cross-Stitch

And now to something completely different. This is my "eternal" project, as I like to call it. Ever since I studied in England for a year, I am hooked on cross stitch. I have done tons of projects but I have been working on this for 12 years now. There have been long breaks, of course, and I guess it will take me some more years to finish them. The designs are from Lavender and Lace and they are four angels, one for each season. I started with "The Angel of Summer":


They all are done on 32-count linen and the design area is about 14"x17"

Next was "The Angel of Fall":



And my current project is "The Angel of Spring":



There is, of course, "The Angel of Winter" still missing.....I hope it won#t take me another twelve years to finish it!!

1 Kommentar:

Devonshire hat gesagt…

What beautiful cross-stitch. Have you seen the book called, "Subversive Crossstitch". It is very funny and you can find it on Amazon. Where in Germany are you? I have been to Munich and am going to Austria this summer.

Best,

Devon