Dienstag, 17. April 2007

Back to school

Two days of work and I feel I didn't have two weeks off. I love my work! Anyway, there are some projects I want to show you:

I started on some socks in Regia silk. This yarn is great, it is really, really soft.


The pattern is called "Tidal Wave" (sorry can't find the link anymore...)

I had nearly finished the body of The Somewhat Cowl but then I realized it was far too large around the waist for me as I am very thin there, so I had to rip it up again. I guess I won't finish this piece very soon, although it would be perfect for the spring weather we are having right know.
This is how it looks like before I redid it:




After a long search, I finally found a website were I can order yarn by Brown Sheep Co. Why is it so hard to get some yarns in Germany?



Keine Kommentare: