Sonntag, 8. April 2007

Happy Easter!

I hope you all have nice holidays and happy Easter to you! I stayed with my parents over the long weekend. Partly to get pampered and not having to cook (which is not one of my favourite pastimes) and to avoid feeling lonely now that my sweetheart is back in the sunshine state. And I have been busy! I moved to my own place last September and the last piece of furniture still missing is my sewing machine. It is an old "Pfaff" from the 50s and it is put into a sort of little cupboard, so that if you don't need it, you can hide it in there. Alas, it needs at least three strong man to move it and carry it up to my flat on the second floor.


So it still is at my parents and I always sew when I am there. Maybe it is as well, because otherwise I wouldn't work at home but rather make new clothes all the time!


So this is what I did this weekend:



I think this blouse is perfect for spring and with tight trousers it will look somehow "retro", right from the 70s. I like mixing retro with modern style. I think it gives fashion a special twist. I also started on a dress, pictures of which will be delivered when I could bring myself to putting in the second sleeve!