Montag, 18. August 2008

On insomnia

It's 5 o'clock in the morning and I'm awake. I listened for half an hour how the bf was sleeping and then I had to get up because it didn't make me sleepy but even more awake. So this is a good time to show you my latest FOs!

First of all the Shetland Shorty from Knitty. The pattern is interesting and you can finish this on a weekend. I did size S and it fits perfectly. I am still thinking about dyeing it but I'm not sure. The yarn is still the same from my MS3 and the Snowdrop Shawl and there is still a bit left on the cone!



Nest up is a Little Shedir which I made after this instruction. I made it out of Schachenmayer Jazz and it turned out quite stretchy so the recipient to be will be able to wear it for a long time!
I wasglad I could do cables without a needle when working on this!



I am currently still working on the February Lady Sweater but hope to finish it before my vacation next week!

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

That uhm top/shrug/shawl came out really nice. You are so productive. Need to get in gear and finish stuff too! But I'm just casting on :(
your sp

Robin hat gesagt…

I like the little shrug! I never saw that on Knitty before so I will have to check it out. I like it as it is now - undyed. It's more versatile that way. It would also be cute in black, though.

Melissa hat gesagt…

I love them both!