Dienstag, 9. September 2008

I'm back!

So two weeks of being lazy on Corsica are over now. Just to give you a hint - this is where we stayed :-) We had such a good time!!!



I was busy knitting, of course. First I knitted this:




You might wonder what it is. Well, a uterus. BF's sister is a midwife and she asked me to do one for presentations. And I love Ravelry - I found a pattern for it there! I hope the size is right for the "baby".

Next - beach projects: Socks! One pair in Tofutsies, which I found to be a really great yarn.



And one pair in Red Rocks Fiber Works which I got on a swap from Kelly. The colourway is really great and will always make me think of the sea at Corsica:



When we came back, the weather in Germany was very bad so I made myself a sun that I can take with me! Isn't it cute?



I also found a Phildar Store on the island which I of course visited and I just started a cardigan from one of the books I got there - my French is good enough to translate the pattern :-)

2 Kommentare:

Robin hat gesagt…

Corsica sounds wonderful - I haven't made it there YET.

Anonym hat gesagt…

LOL an uterus. That really made my day :) Things I've never thought one could knit (but since I've seen a snatchel and a knitted renaissance wig... why did I wonder ;) )

Corsica sounds great and the sun is esp. usefull these days!

btw. I hope to send your last parcel out on saturday!


your sp