Donnerstag, 18. September 2008

A looot of things

The new school year has started and there is so much to do before I go to a field trip next week to Cornwall! What brightened the week was the first installment of the Wollmeise Sock Club!



The package is so lovely that I don't want to open it!



I also got the third package of my SP 12 and it was as great:


I really love everything that's in it!! Thank you sooo much!!!

It is surprisingly cold in Munich at the moment and I always have cold feet when I'm at bf's, so I knitted these slippers out of my stash with Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece. The details are on Ravelry:



On Corsica I found a Phildar store in Ajaccio and of course I bought some stuff (while the bf was reading a newspaper). On book I bought was full of toys and the bf especially wanted to have this pig:



It now resides on the bf's sofa and reminds us of a beautiful holiday. The pattern is ok for my French (I get the hang of it slowly) but there are many, many parts to sew together!

1 Kommentar:

Robin hat gesagt…

I visited Cornwall in 2004 and it was beautiful! I loved all the gardens and of course, the beautiful sea views.