Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2007

Virtual Vacation Swap Questionnaire

1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why?
California, because that's where my sweetheart lives

2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why?
I guess I would go to Australia, because I have never been there

3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries?
If you consider going to Italy via Austria then yes

4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it?
The US :-)

5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why?
The south of France. It's a great place to spend the summer

6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain.
I showed Schloss Neuschwanstein to my sweetheart, if that counts

7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker?
Museum and beach is the best combination

8. What's your favorite type of yarn?
Brown Cotton Fleece

9. What's your least favorite type of yarn?
Acrylic

10. What items do you like to knit/crochet?
I like challenging projects which are not too repetitive

11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation?
Just what's on the needles and still takes a long time to finish

12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet?
I do sewing and cross stitch

13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise)
Nope

14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite?
Favourite: pink and purple
Least favourite: red and orange

15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)?
Sweet

16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know?
If he/she has a question - just ask!

1 Kommentar:

Gledwood hat gesagt…

I would go to New York to see New York City!
I'd love to go to Burma more than anywhere else
And I've been from Wales to Morocco and back by train and boat!
I won't go on with more details but that is quite a good tag/questionnaire
found you at random "next blog"
all the best
gledwood
gledwood2.blogspot
come by sometime!