Montag, 4. Juni 2007

FOs

Since I have my sewing machine in my flat and am on vacation, I am on a sewing mission. This is another skirt I made over the weekend. I think I can wear now a different skirt on every day of summer... This one is from the latest Burda Moden Magazine and the fabric is from http://www.stoffe .de . I like the 80s look - I am retro!
I also used a new website to work on the photos. It's called Picnik, very easy to use with great results!




Another FO are these socks. I made them for a friend of mine in European men's size 43. I hope they fit! The yarn, I have to confess, is from Woolworth's - but being so cheap it is nice on the needles and I like the grey colourway. The pattern is very straightforward, K 5 rows, P 1 row. I wanted to go with something not too elaborate for a guy. Are there any patterns for guys' socks out there? If you have seen some pattern, let me know!


1 Kommentar:

Melissa hat gesagt…

You make very beautiful things. I just got a sewing machine for my birthday... I have no idea how to use it yet, but your nice skirts are inspiring me to learn!